Increased risk of stroke
CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/13/health/pfizer-bivalent-booster-safety-cdc/index.html
- Transparency and vaccine safety are top priorities for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older More likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination, compared with days 22-42 following vaccination.
- Group 1 Vaccine day to day 21 (more likely to have stroke)
- Group 2 Day 21 to day 42 (less likely to have stroke) No quantitative data is given
- They then give lots of reasons this is not a valid signal Therefore, No change in vaccination practice is recommended CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months of age and older stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccination; this includes individuals who are currently eligible to receive an updated (bivalent) vaccine.
- They then give lots of outdated quantitative reasons to get boosted Once again, no change is recommended in COVID-19 vaccination practice Timing of adverse events
- There are two peak windows for complications They happen either within a few days, which we think is acute heart inflammation causing myocarditis and then an arrhythmia And then there are those that complicate around five months later (related to fibrin clots) Stroke Associated with COVID-19 Vaccines (March 2022, Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular disease) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8894799/
- There are increasing reports of various types of stroke. Ischemic stroke, and hemorrhagic stroke, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after COVID-19 vaccination.
- Most of such patients are women under 60 years of age and who had received ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine.
Stopper AZ rollout April, 2021 US, South Africa and European Union
Stopped rollout of Johnson & Johnson Covid jab, after reports of blood clotting British heart foundation https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine
- Is the AstraZeneca vaccine still being used in the UK? No, the UK government is not ordering future supplies of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.
- Evidence shows that mRNA vaccines, Pfizer and Moderna, are more effective at boosting protection from Covid-19, so these vaccines are being recommended for the autumn booster programme.
Secretary-General’s remarks at the World Economic Forum
- We need cooperation, yet we face fragmentation.
- But these are far from the best of times – and the world is far from being united.
- Instead, we face the gravest levels of geopolitical division and mistrust in generations – and it is undermining everything.
Originally posted at Dr Campbells YouTube Channel