Originally Posted at www.theorganicprepper.com
- Ivermectin 18mg – 7 compounded capsules (We all know how difficult it was to acquire this during the last pandemic)
- Fluconazole (generic Diflucan) 150 mg – 2 tablets
- Ondansetron (generic Zofran) 4mg – 6 tablets
There’s also an incredibly useful guidebook that explains what medication to take for specific illnesses and how much to take of it. Each bottle is thoroughly labeled with instructions, related warnings, and a prescription sticker with the patient’s name on it.
Having these things on hand gives me a great deal of peace of mind. I strongly recommend picking up one of these kits if you can swing it, even if you never purchase a membership.
Wait…what about those memberships?
The Wellness Company is about far more than simply getting yourself a Medical Emergency Kit and going on your merry way.
They offer memberships ranging from $10 to $200 per month, depending on what level of medical assistance you’re looking for, and you don’t have to have a membership to use their services, though it does significantly reduce the price.
Here are some of the services offered:
- Acute Care: Anything that you’d be able to do a virtual appointment for with your local office or walkiin clinic, you can do a virtual appointment with The Wellness Company. And at least compared to the appointments were I live, the price is lower. If you have the $ 10-a-month membership, your appointment is just $60, and without a membership, it costs $75. This contrasts with the local price from my CVS Minute Clinic, where an appointment for virtual care is $99-139, depending on your concern.
- Medical Exemption Documents: If you are hoping to bypass mandates for yourself or your children but your in-person doctor is not on board, you can get an exemption from one of the doctors at The Wellness Company, where they support your right to choose. Note: You are responsible for making certain your employer or school will accept your medical exemption. Laws and policies vary from state to state.
- Freedom from Pharma: Do you believe you could probably get off prescription meds if you had the right support? Check out this program. The Wellness Company pharmacists team up with providers to build a plan for you to de-prescribe from Big Pharma once and for all. As preppers, we know how incredibly important it is to become less reliant on medications but also to taper off of them the right way.
- LongCovid Program: Did you know that nearly 1 in 5 adults is suffering from Long Covid? Long Haul sickness is an all too real condition with symptoms unique to each person that are often difficult to explain or manage. The Wellness Company’s physicians and medical professionals are trained on treatment protocols specifically designed to address Long-Haul sickness and bring you the relief you need.
- Vaccine Injury Consults: Did you develop a vaccine injury along with your mRNA vaccine? According to Reuters, 25% of people post-shot symptoms that prevent them from performing activities of daily life, and 7.7% end up seeking medical attention. There are protocols and treatments that can help you regain your pre-vax health and Wellness Company physicians are trained to help you recover.
- Allergen Immunotherapy: Do you suffer from allergies? The Wellness Company has a program based on scientifically-tested, research-driven antigen formulations that steer your body’s immune response to allergens away from the symptoms you’re accustomed to, and toward being 100% symptom-free.
These are just a few of the benefits offered by The Wellness Company, and it’s extremely affordable in comparison to a conventional doctor’s office. They do not accept insurance, but your insurance may cover labs and prescribed medication. As someone who has long been uninsured, this place is a Godsend.
Have you tried The Wellness Company?
I get a LOT of invitations to try out new businesses that are related to prepping and most of them, I never cover here because they’re just not all they’re cracked up to be. But when I heard about The Wellness Company, I was intrigued. Every step of the way, my expectations were exceeded, from the kind, relatively local physician I spoke to during my appointment to receiving my kit. I didn’t expect to be as impressed as I am but I think that this is a remarkable asset in my health and medical preparedness arsenal.
If you’re interested in trying it out, they gave me a coupon code for readers. Put in ORGANICPREPPER and save 10% on your purchase.
Have you heard about The Wellness Company? Is it something you’d consider trying? Have you done virtual doctor visits in the past? Let’s discuss it in the comments section.
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, adventure-seeking, globe-trotting blogger. She is the founder and publisher of three websites. 1) The Organic Prepper, which is about current events, preparedness, self-reliance, and the pursuit of liberty; 2) The Frugalite, a website with thrifty tips and solutions to help people get a handle on their personal finances without feeling deprived; and 3) PreppersDailyNews.com, an aggregate site where you can find links to all the most important news for those who wish to be prepared. Her work is widely republished across alternative media and she has appeared in many interviews.
Daisy is the best-selling author of 5 traditionally published books, 12 self-published books, and runs a small digital publishing company with PDF guides, printables, and courses at SelfRelianceand Survival.com You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Gab, MeWe, Parler, Instagram, and Twitter.