Deal of the Year: Exxon Mobil acquired the Pioneer fracturing company for $60 billion
– Summary :
- Exxon Mobil, the largest oil company in the USA, announced the acquisition of the fracturing oil company Pioneer Natural Resources for $60 billion.
- This is Exxon’s largest acquisition in two decades.
- Exxon’s stock is down 2% in pre-market trading on Wall Street, as usually happens to companies announcing an acquisition. Pioneer is almost unchanged, after jumping.
– Publisher : TheMarker Online
– Publication Date : 2023-10-11 11:44:00
– Read More Here